Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR...ON THE EVE OF 2010


5 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy New Year!!! I'm trying to do things to stay awake. My normal bedtime being pregnant has been 9:00. Ryan and the kids are playing the Wii, so I guess I'll go join them soon. I'm just making my rounds on the computer right now. Love your picture!!! Very festive.

Alysa said...

Love it! Happy New Year. I made chex mix and Jacie's Zonkers. The chex mix didn't turn out great, I think I need a few tips. I love dad's version and Grandma Pens with peanut m&m's in it. I followed the recipe on the box. It's ok. The kids love the popcorn anyways. We went and bought fireworks, so we'll be heading out in a minute to do that. Love ya.

Misty said...

Happy New Year! Lovin' the picture. I want one next year!

Staci Rocha said...

You guys are funny! You make me laugh! What a fun way to start the new year!

Happy 2010 :)

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year! What a cute picture!! We partied all night long - till 2:30 a.m. Time flies when you're having fun! We all slept in till noon or later. Fun, fun!