
Oh My! My little girl is twelve today! Poppa & I Love YOU
& we are thinking of you all day today & like we do everyday...You are our Sweetheart & One of our Favorites...HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY, LONDYN!!!!!!!!!! Your birthday present is suppose to arrive on December 2 unless by some miracle it comes today...I should have mailed it one day earlier!
& we are thinking of you all day today & like we do everyday...You are our Sweetheart & One of our Favorites...HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY, LONDYN!!!!!!!!!! Your birthday present is suppose to arrive on December 2 unless by some miracle it comes today...I should have mailed it one day earlier!
5 comments:
She is so cute! My how they grow! Happy Birthday Londyn. Do you get to go to Young Women's tonight? How fun for you, you'll love it!! We love you!
O'Londyn i can't believe you are twelve!
You are a sweetheart! We hope you have a great day! We love you too!
Londyn - I can't believe your 12. Your going to be such a great YW. Have lots of fun. One more year til your a teenager. Crazy!!!!
Oh you are so cute & sweet! Love the pic w Ma-Key. Excited that you are 12. You are going to love Young Womens! So much to do & so much fun! Hope you have had a great b-day! We send our love & wish we could be with you on this special day!
Thanks for all the comments. I know my parents think I'm all grown up now too. I'm really excited to be twelve. There's so many things I get to do now. I start young womens tomorrow and my dad got called as the scout master to keep all the boys away from me and he starts tomorrow too.
Some things that I got are a guitar(from mom and dad thank you), pants, jacket, pjs, jewerly set, stuff animal horse, and still more to come tomorrow.
I had a party on saturday with all my friends. We made gingerbread houses, glitter toes and watched a movie(santa buddies)and I invited 5 friends we had a lot of fun.
This is what I did on my b-day I went to school, came home, mom and dad took us out to dinner at chuck-a-rama and we came home and mom and dad gave me my presents.
Bye!! Love, Londyn b-day girl
Post a Comment