Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!


MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009



6 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

Penny is asking "is that for real?!!" "are they really dancing in the snow?" "Ma-key & Pa-key" :)

Dallin says "tell them i really love it and like it a lot"

They are busting some moves themselves as they are watching you!

Thanks :) The kids love it!

Staci Rocha said...

Penny thinks it's for real, and that you have snowmen in your garden :)

"Play it again, again, it is so COOL"

Jennifer said...

That is just way too cute! We've enjoyed watching it over and over. Thank you! What a cute idea.

MaKey and Poppa said...

I just realized why Penny thinks that Poppa & I are dancing in our garden look at the snow covered hill & snow capped trees behind us lining the property edge...IT DOES LOOK LIKE OUR GARDEN AREA IN WENATCHEE...IT IS REAL PENNY! Oh, looking through the eyes of little children! BELIEVE, BELIEVE!

Courtney said...

Whatever you can do to stay young at heart. You look great doing those "moves". Looks like your 20 again. Fun, Fun!!! Thanks for putting a smile on our faces.

Misty said...

Thank you for your comment. I love to make people laugh, so that made me super happy. I also feel very fortunate to have Shay, he is so many things to me, he makes me very happy. I feel like the Lord spoiled me with him. By the way Shay and I loved your elfs!