
Good Morning Everyone! We are at the Old Homestead in Wenatchee. The flowers & the cherry trees sure invite alot of friends...the daddy Quail is scouting out his surroundings before he makes his call "ALL IS CLEAR" before the mommy & their babies come out...the baby robin is checking out its new world & mommy robin is not too far from her young ones keeping a close eye on them all & their adventures...I wish my peonies would bloom around Memorial Day in stead of after...they need more sunshine & a little less rain...and I think the new bird is a Western Tananger (not sure tho') but it flew right in front of the camera to have its picture taken! LOVE THE HOMESTEAD! OUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE!
2 comments:
Your camera does a good job focusing on close up shots.
It's really nice here today, hopefully the sun will stick around for awhile. It feels so good. I need to get out and go for a jog or walk.
I love your beautiful pictures. You could turn a lot of your pictures into a wildlife calendar! Hope you're having a beautiful day!
Post a Comment