
Poppa & I enjoyed the package! I read the book this weekend what a tear jerker! The cookies we ate this weekend on our way over to Wenatchee & while we were there. They were YUMMY! Thanks for the get well cards, flowers, book & pictures...really made me SMILE! Ma-key's foot is healing really well & lookin good!
1 comment:
Glad you enjoyed the package. We hope your recovery goes by quickly. I really liked the book too so if someone is looking for a good read, I recommend it. I just can't bring myself to write any letters to my wife yet. Maybe one day, like a Wednesday:-)(Adam liked that little comment)
Wish we could come home this summer, but it's too busy around here. Going to scout camp for a whole week on the 28th, and too many dang animals to take care of. Except we think a cat ate one of our chicks. Enjoy your time in Wenatchee! Love, Ryan
Post a Comment