Thursday, June 17, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY HUSBAND & FATHER OF OUR FIVE & GRANDFATHER TO THE SEVENTEEN!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO A WONDERFUL HUSBAND, FATHER & GRANDFATHER OF SEVENTEEN! WE ALL LOVE YOU!














5 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

"have joy in your posterity" is a wonderful phrase! It's so neat to reminisce our childhood and now see all the grand kids. There is no greater joy than what we feel within our families!!!

Happy Father's Day Dad
I love you

Jennifer said...

June is a busy month isn't it?! Hope you have a terrific Father's Day! I will be thinking of you and I am so grateful to have you as my Dad!

Thanks Ma-key for posting all those beautiful pictures!

Alysa said...

I love that picture of Staci and I hugging dad. We love our Dad. He's the best.

Ryan and Courtney said...

Dad,

Hope you had a great Father's Day. Wish I could have done more to make it a great day for you. The kids and Courtney definitely spoiled me over the past two days and maybe this will sound familiar to you, but everything we did this weekend the kids thought I 'wanted' to do when actually it's what they wanted to do, so I went along with it all. We had a great time and I'm exhausted. Too much sun, too much junk food, and not enough sleep.

I've thought a lot lately about whether I'm creating a good childhood for my kids. I hope so. I had a great childhood with lots of great memories, work included. I think the picture of Staci totally exhausted during our trip to Disneyland kind of says it all. That picture is worth ten thousand words.
Thanks for being a great DAD!

Love, Ryan

Courtney said...

I have such a loving and kind husband. Thanks for all that you are and all that you did to help him be the man he is today for me and our children. We have a blessed life and I couldn't ask for anything more.