Thursday, June 17, 2010

JUNE IS A MONTH WITH LOTS OF BIRTHDAYS...JUNE 25 IS STACI'S 32nd BIRTHDAY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACI!

Happy Birthday Staci....June 25, 2010...Dad & I Love You! The card says everything we feel about you & we sure see through the pictures how there is so much of you in your children! I hope you can see how much your children look like you! I sure have fun looking through the pictures taken so long ago & sharing them on the blog!



























4 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

Thank you for the sweet post and i love all the photos!

Jennifer said...

My how you have grown into such a beautiful mommy! Are you 32 this year? Hope you have a great bday next week!

Alysa said...

It's not your birthday yet, so I'll comment later. haha Those are all really cute pictures.

MaKey and Poppa said...

OKAY, Today is Staci's Birthday...Now you can comment! I posted early cause I have been in Wenatchee with Austin since Marnie & Whitney are at Girl's Camp! Dad starts picking cherries here on the Old Homestead...With a bum foot I think I did pretty good changing water while dad was in Olympia...He's back I'm done! I'm tired of trying to dodge the holes that I might trip in! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACI!!!!!!