Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MY FAVORITE PICTURES OF MARYJANE


She is so easy to spoil, but I love spoiling all my grandchildren when I have the opportunity~we were in line at the store & she found a quarter on the floor & asked the lady in front of us if it was hers~so sweet~and then when the lady was finished paying the cashier she handed Maryjane a dollar bill~Maryjane looked at me like what do I do and I said to tell her Thank You & MJ did just that so very sweetly & the lady said that smile & thank you was worth it!













2 comments:

Alysa said...

Those are all really cute pictures of her. Love that girl!

MaKey and Poppa said...

Maryjane says in her quiet sweet little voice, "Mommy, I really miss you :o)" couple more days then I have to part with her, but it won't be too hard, but I do want her back again~it has been fun being a grandma/mommy again~Maryjane wanted to call me "MOM" this morning~Ma-key loves seeing how perfect my grandchildren can be ;o) You & Jeremy are so Blessed to have such a sweet little girl!