Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ONE ON ONE TIME WITH MARYJANE!


We are having fun with Maryjane~We have washed the car, had lunch with Poppa, played in the park, gone to my dentist appt, shopped at Toys R Us, bought $100 worth of Kid Groceries, ate dinner out, gone to bed whenever we have felt like it (like 2am), and slept in til whenever (it's going on 10:30 & she is still sleeping with Tibbey watching over her! Thanks for sharing "MJ" with us!


































3 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

MJ is one lucky girl :)

Looks like fun!

Alysa said...

Thanks for taking her. I love the memories she's going to have with you guys. She's one spoiled grandchild. Since the one day felt like 6 then by thurs it'll be the 20 she was hoping for. Perfect!

Ryan and Courtney said...

MJ is too cute!! Looks like you're having a lot of fun together! I'm just wondering who's going to wear who out first? Grandpa Holman used to let me stay up and watch tv as long as I wanted too. I think we watched a lot of Johnny Carson on his old tv and then an old cowboy movie with guns blasting at 3am in the morning. Good times!!