Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our 42nd Anniversary Celebration on the Seattle Waterfront!


Our visit to Tillicum Village...Leaving Pier 55 on Seattle Waterfront & going to Blake Island! I loved how they cooked our Salmon Lunch. I would love to cook the salmon this way at our next Family Reunion! For lunch we had salmon, delicious salads, buffalo stew, wild rice, & for dessert a raspberry chocolate brownie! Yummm! Because the tide was so low we had a marine biologist from Seattle Aquarium on board to walk the beaches with us. She was very informative. Our Cruise Director was fantastic explaining Seattle History to us. It was a perfect day just like the day we got married! PERFECT !









































































































































































3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun!! Just looking at the salmon makes my mouth water. YUM, YUM!!!
Congratulations on your 42nd Anniversary!

Marnie said...

I agree it looks like lots of fun except for the cruise. I got sick this last weekend just on a 30 min ferry ride. My stomach can't handle the boats. I'm glad yours can & that you got the opportunity to do something like this on your anniversary. It appears to be very memorable.

Alysa said...

Such a perfect way to spend an anniversary. So glad you still enjoy eachothers company and traveling together. Such a great example to all of us.