
Boy, I have got to send this guy off fishing more often! Dad came home from his fishing trip & took an extra vacation day so he & I could WASH WINDOWS & DEHYDRATE A BOX OF PEARS~Doesn't he look HAPPY~I think RETIREMENT is going to make this Man A Happy Man!!!!! My windows are so clean & bright they almost hurt your eyes on a sun shiny day! Dad cleaned the outside & I cleaned the inside! It is so much easier to wash windows & can & dry fruit when there is an extra helper! Concord grape juice is next in the making & some Applecrisp ;o)
4 comments:
I need that window washer to come to my house!!!!! What do you use to wash the spots off the outside of your windows? I need to do that, but.....I can find plenty of other things to do first! Hey I'm thinking about flying up on the
20th which is a Wed. Jacie may have state x-country in SLC that day and if she does, I will just fly out that day instead of Thu or Fri. and then fly home Sun. p.m. if it all works out. I'll get back to you on that though! Enjoy those clean windows!
JJ sometime ago when we thought we were going to wash windows which we have been procrastinating for years we bought this Power Windex at Lowe's & the pad & handle came with it & OH MY!!! It is the best stuff~You just hose the window with water use the pad scrubb good & rinse with water & it was shiny & clean~did not even have to dry~it dried on it's own & took hard water spots off & dried with no streaks!!!! I will have to ask dad the name~the one pad did 24 windows!
JJ, I will have dad go on line for your ticket tonight CALL ME this evening!
Yay JJ is coming!!!! Can't wait!!
Post a Comment