Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WHEN POPPA IS GONE THIS IS HOW LIFE LOOKS! LONELY, CREEPY, CRAWLY!

Dad has been in Ellensburg for two days & when he gets home he leaves for his fishing trip to Neah Bay~Poor Tibbey is so lonely without her daddy! All night last night I couldn't figure out where she was on the bed & when I got up this morning this is how I found Tibbey~just sandwiched in the bed pillow on Dad's side of the bed~it does look like she was nice & cozy~When dad is gone I love to cook & made spanish rice (dad does not like) & chocolate chip cookies for him to take on his fishing trip. Alysa & I meet tomorrow to shop & have lunch at PF Chang's. I watch movies too & watched Letters To Juliet for the second time while I ate my yummy rice dish! When dad gets home tonight we will probably watch it one more time then have to see the finale of America's Got Talent!














I looked out the window in the family room & it was raining, but look what I saw~it looks cool if you enlarge it~I know I have got some crazy wacky grandkids that this picture will send a chill through them!

3 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

yikes that is a creepy spider!!

I hope Dad has a nice fishing trip!

Have fun with Alysa! This coming Monday i will give you a phone call, it's been tough not being able to have minutes, they charge you a fortune if you go over$$$

Jennifer said...

Poor Tibbey! She looks sad! Did you go knock down that spider web or is it still growing?

Hope your enjoying your shoppping time, movie time, etc.

Have a great day! Love ya!

MaKey and Poppa said...

Alysa & I had a good time after I drove 3 hours in down pouring monsoon rains to get to her place! It was not raining at her place it was cloudy & blue skies~after seeing rain for three days in Olympia I felt like I was stepping into another world! We went to Bellevue Square met Kailey Shakespeare for lunch at PF Chang's~I had the lettuce wraps and the best bowl of soup~I am ready to have lunch there again today! We then walked the mall & I found the fall/winter outfit I was looking for to wear to JoLee's Baptism! I kept trying to get Alysa to spend Dad's money, but she couldn't figure out what she wanted...next time I am going to give her the money & we won't leave the mall till it is spent!