Friday, September 10, 2010

WE ARE IN WENATCHEE! WE PUT ANOTHER 1500 MILES ON THE TOYOTA!

Just less than 30 miles out of Cardston we drove across the border & into Montana & through Glacier National Park. We spent the night in Kalispell Montana & the next morning took the backroads to Wenatchee ~I have never seen so many gorgeous fishing lakes & fish jumping! We had a blinding sunset & pulled off the road to wait for the sun to go down! I guess we did not use our cameras on our last vacation day~We were on a mission to drive those windy roads home & get to our own bed for the night! There's nothing better than your own bed!




















I think every road we drove on had contruction going on! Wait here wait there! Maybe 15 minute delays!
































Heaven just opens its doors as you drive through Glacier National Park !
































































1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You sure did see some amazing scenery on your trip! WoW!